FS 78 Hobbit big bore proma circuit fast!

Keith Wallace /

1978 honda hobbit moped, complete with polini 65cc big bore kit, ported and polished, and proma circuit performance exhaust, hits speeds of 40-45 mph. Needs new tires and tubes (they are included in the price, just not installed). I'm working 60+ hours a week, and this fun toy just isn't getting enough use. Registration in hand and ready to sign over, 1726 miles, and only 360 on the new engine.

1189087886_6.jpg

Re: FS 78 Hobbit big bore proma circuit fast!

How much & Where?

Keith Wallace /

Just to update because the picture doesn't really show much, This has both side covers, all working lights, (though the headlight does have electrical tape around the crown, due to a crack). Paint and body is in fair conditon, sone surface rust. Gas tank is clean, and I installed a new fuel line and filter. Wheels have some surface rust on the rims, and the tires both don't hold air. I just purchased new kenda tires and tubes, just no time to put them on, they are included in the price. Pickup in Fraser, MI 48026, about 15 minutes north of Detroit. No shipping, sorry.

1189088246_5.jpg

Keith Wallace /

LOL! I thought I put the price in the first one. $400.

kex i am interested, how do i contact you?

Keith Wallace /

Well, my email is below my name in each post...or in my user profile...but I guess I could type it out for you.

kex215 at gmail dot com

email sent

Go get it Peter!

Did you find that long seat for my Hobbit?

Let me know.

Thanks dude.

crap i forgot to look!

Keith Wallace /

Sale pending.

Keith Wallace /

Sold! Thanks and enjoy it!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account