F/S Tomos Bullet Mystic CT

Up for sale, Tomos bullet. Ped runs yet could use a tank treatment for some rust. Asking $300.00. I do not have a title & will not ship. Also open for a trade for a Puch or Motebecane.

Thanks

Ryan

1189075736_tomos_2.jpg

Re: F/S Tomos Bullet Mystic CT

Woah, is that kitted or is that just an exhaust?

Just a exhaust & stock carb.

I have a red Motobecane, and I live in CT.. Hmmm, do I want to trade it for a Tomos though...

A little clearer pic to assist you on your decision process.

1189080646_tomos_pic.jpg

I just looked at the picture then checked out your profile to see where you were located......

I couldn't help but notice all your handlebars are low/down. I was just wondering why? I've seen them that way a few times, but never really asked why. I hope you don't mind me asking you.

Wow! I just took a second look at your exhaust! What did you do to it?

Just zoomed in on it, does it create a loop?

Amanda,

The bars are tied to a cafe’ look that was big in the British bike scene mid century. Oddly they are more comfortable than one might think.

Ryan

would u trade for a fantic motors concord that has a pipe and a 14.14 carb and a 11 tooth does 33

You have a nice ped... is so clean. Anyway,the exhaust in ryan's bike is a performance exhaust. it does not loop (if you follow the pic you'll notice that the tail that comes back is actually open on one side, it does not connect...) the fat part of the pipe is an expansion chamber, which creates a suction due to its funnel shape. it also creates a back pressure that keeps the unburnt mixture in the chamber until ignition. And it sounds sweet... ; )

I'd rather just sell the red Motobecane, the thing is mint but has minor issues. E-mail me if you're interested.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account