For Sale Within the Next Week: Clutch Pullers

I have just started making these clutch pullers in my shop class at school. They will work on Puch, and any similarly designed clutch. Price will be about $15 plus shipping. Let me know if there is any interest, I will post pictures as soon as I can.

-Chad

Re: For Sale Within the Next Week: Clutch Pullers

Ever thought of starting an online store? I'm probably going to make tools and parts in my auto shop. Think about it...

No, hadn't thought of it. I just figured I'd sell them here. If there are any other tools that anyone needs, I can most likely fabricate them if you give me measurements. An AutoCAD drawing would be great too

Hey Chad, please become the official international moped tool designer and fabricator dude then open an online store.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I will be your best friend AND you can come to my birthday party and sit right beside me!

make some moby tools, and you'll be rich!

What kinds of moby tools do you want? I don't know what kind of specialty tools are needed for that.

a huge strap wrench of some sort for removing the flywheel. a clutch puller, a piston stop(metric) square drive(square headed socket of some sort. i'll show you an AV7 engine, and we can go from there, they are a bitch to work on

Yeah, I'll be at Warbux on Saturday, we can chat then.

that's whats up! i'll be there during the day working on my garelli

Also will be selling flywheel holders

woot

you should talk to quarterkick.com. i dont know much about them or their business intentions, but they seem to sell a lot of motobecane parts/tools, so you could probably sell through them.

-Steve

I'm not really looking to mass produce... maybe a couple dozen for whoever wants/neeeds one.

Polini intake spacers are also available. $40+ is just totally ridiculous to spend on one of these. For the time being they will be steel, but later in the year I will have aluminum spacers for sale. $15 plus shipping.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account