MB5 for sale

1188839003_11mb5.jpg

Re: MB5 for sale

Shameless bump...

The "True Grits Rally" is coming guys.... what better way to participate?

ill buy it tonight............

but i live in ohio

Just curious about that cr 80. Does it have the same gear ratio plus a 6th gear? Or is it totally different. What top speed are you getting with that crazy set up?

Ratios are different, easier to "keep on the pipe," top speed with current gearing and my 265lb weight is about 52. No idea what it would do with a light weight rider.

So what, when I originally bought it it was in Evansville,Ind., but I ponied up and went and got it....500 miles one way, in 8 hours.

I cant believe you havent sold this bike yet. So rad. Come on east coast kids.

I've been thinking about doing the tough grits thing. Could I do it on a puch? All the other bikes look asian.

Me neither...

that's fucking beautiful

i am wondering what it would cost to ship to ohio

This bike is a steal at 1000. Top of the line stuff! Well worth it even after shipping.

...if that's an option.

Good luck, Kliff.

I hadn't considerred shipping the bike, and honestly would even know where to start...

If this bike was closer, itd be mine now. Darn ohio. this sucks.

Ain't nothing but a day's drive man...

REDUCED PRICE!!!!!

$900.00 cash will take it home guys......

Re: REDUCED PRICE!!!!!

you are killing me here. if i wasnt in high school, and had time to drive. id get it. good luck on selling. bump for you.

Re: REDUCED PRICE!!!!!

i would sell my 138cc maddass in a heartbeat and buy that thing if u were closer lol.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account