nc50junkie is a SCHMUCK!

Here's a little story for you. I was selling some PA50 parts on here after doing my cafe conversion. nc50junkie (Tim West) needed some of those parts and offered to trade me a PA50 exhaust which i needed. Being the trusting individual that i am, i packed up my parts and sent them to him. Here it is now a month after he supposedly send the part, and i have received nothing! Not only that, he has quit responding to my emails since he found out that i sent off my parts. That leads me to believe that he is a schmuck and you should avoid doing any business with him.

Re: nc50junkie is a SCHMUCK!

Mr. Enthusiastic /

You do realize that he was in an accident right? He got hit riding his ped.

No i didn't realize he got in an accident when i posted this. I haven't checked in here in a while. However, as i already posted somewhere else.

"So the accident that he got in 3 weeks after he supposedly sent the part is the reason i haven’t received it yet? I suppose it’s also the reason he didn’t email me back, even though i emailed him almost a week before the accident and he had plenty of time to post on here up until the accident."

I'm sorry he got in an accident. I've been busted up by cars before, and it's no fun.

However, he still ripped me off and he had plenty of time to make it right before the accident.

He didn't rip you off. You are waaaaay too impatient. He posted about trading on the first and got in the accident on the 19th. That's two and a half weeks before he got hit. Figure a couple of days for you to arrange the deal you're looking at a two-week window. Sometimes people get busy and things don't get out in time. It happens. Settle. He's good for it.

I probably wouldn't have even posted this if I'd known he'd gotten in an accident. I mostly made the post to warn other people about doing business with him. Knowing that he's recovering from an accident, I'm not going to start harrassing him over this. Chances are after today i won't think about it again for another month. However, this wasn't in regards to the post he made on the 1st. This is in regards to a trade that was going on before that. I was slow getting my parts in the mail and mine went out in July.

He is a stand up guy. Who are you? Like the caveman say; next time maybe do a little research

that was a TOTAL dick move

Tim is a good guy, he was hurt pretty bad in his accedent, have some patience..I know it sucks to wait, but you are not buying retail here. I'am sure he will make it right when he can.

I actually did try to do some research and i did a search for him to see if he'd been active on here. I saw him trying to sell some parts a few days back. I didn't see anything about the accident because i didn't realize i had to search each forum individually.

Like i said, if i'd known he gotten in an accident, i wouldn't have posted this. He wasn't responding to my emails, so i figured since this was where the transaction orginated it was only fair to warn other potential buyers. I'm really not that upset about not getting the exhaust. That's what? $10? Yes, i was being a jerk, but only because i thought he ripped me off and didn't want the same thing happening to someone else.

Again, i'm sorry about the accident. And i'm sorry i posted this right after his accident. I wish Tim a quick recovery whether i ever get the exhaust or not.

dude, its one thing if you just want to warn potential buyers or sellers. Thats fine, i've considered doing that myself a few times. but calling someone a schmuck isnt exactly a friendly warning or negative feedback, seems like more of a vendetta.

-Steve

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account