Re: nc50junkie is a SCHMUCK!

Matte /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I actually did try to do some research and i did a search for him to see if he'd been active on here. I saw him trying to sell some parts a few days back. I didn't see anything about the accident because i didn't realize i had to search each forum individually.

Like i said, if i'd known he gotten in an accident, i wouldn't have posted this. He wasn't responding to my emails, so i figured since this was where the transaction orginated it was only fair to warn other potential buyers. I'm really not that upset about not getting the exhaust. That's what? $10? Yes, i was being a jerk, but only because i thought he ripped me off and didn't want the same thing happening to someone else.

Again, i'm sorry about the accident. And i'm sorry i posted this right after his accident. I wish Tim a quick recovery whether i ever get the exhaust or not.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account