WTB Garelli front struts or front fork

i got hit by a cab(as many of you know) while riding my super sport. i got a new head coming in, but i either need the struts(the chrome inner part) or a whole new italian front fork. puch doens't work because the linkage on the front fork to the wheel is diffrent on italian bikes

Re: WTB Garelli front struts or front fork

I wiped out as well, was about to buy a puch EBR but then found out that it doesn't work. I still need EBR for my puch, but I would like to have a working bike for the time being.

I still need front forks for a Garelli Eurika. I am located in Seattle. If you have some forks for me, I will pay for them.

I have some garelli forks and front tubes. I'm not sure what they are off of, I bought them as a pile of parts from Ike. If you have a pic handy of what yours look like post it, I can take some pics of the ones I have latter today if yo like.

e-mail the pictures to me, and I will see if you got what I need. I am in seattle. What would it cost to ship them to me?

dude, i don't even have that bike anymore, that was from awhile back

thanks tho

you got hit by a cab?!?

lol, man you're behind on the times. yeah i got hit by a cab, and i was in the hospital

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account