FS or trade; 85' trac project/parts cincy $50

Timmy Southpark /

hello all,

i aquired a trac project/ parts bike along with another bike i purchased recently. i believe its got the Lauren M56 engine on it. its a red step thru, black bench seat, grey mags (tires dry rotted but hold air). motor is mostly complete with a encarwi carb. Its missing side covers, belt, gas cap, exhaust, head light, speedo, and tail light.

This bike was stored outside for a long time with out a gas cap... tank didnt rott thru but i'm sure is very very rusty.

Pics will be up hopefully later tonight. I might be willing to part bike out, but rather sell it whole. I'm located in cincinnati, oh. $50 or will trade for other mopeds/ parts.

Just name what you got. thanks -jimmy

Re: FS or trade; 85' trac project/parts cincy $50

Timmy Southpark /

looks dead on like this one, only not nearly as nice, haha. pics soon to come...

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/84/2422/

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/84/2422/

jimmy, are you at all interested in that white tomos with no engine that was on craigslist a little while ago? i ended up picking it up. of course it has no engine so i might have to give you some cash to make it a fair trade. let me know. it kind of belongs to me and john, we were both gonna take parts from it so i'd need to check with him

its nothing special but you like those tomos bikes so i thought i'd ask.

also, if you wanna ride thursday come to my house not the mockbee, theyre all leaving for NYC.

Timmy Southpark /

jake,

i'm sure we can work out a trade... this trac isnt in the best of shape so it might be a fair trade, haha. Hey, email me your number so we can find out where you live.

If i ride tonight i'll be on a 28mph purple beater.

Pics

Timmy Southpark /

Heres pics for anyone interested if jake doesnt want it.

1188495680_jimmy_039.jpg

Re: Pics

Timmy Southpark /

beater!

1188495710_jimmy_041.jpg

beater for sure! i like that frame though, even if it is held together by rust. that seat is fucking enormous too. one of these days im going to ride to silverton and check out the moped graveyard that is your garage.

Timmy Southpark /

yeah man, i might amaze you with my vastness of peds, haha. I picked up 4 bikes when i got this one... a 81 puch murray (beater to the extreme), 79 honda hobbit, and a 81 Moby. They were all barn fresh expect the moby turned over.

If i get my garelli together (no puch after all) we should include that in our ride or something.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account