78 "Free Spirit" original like new ! FS

I have a beautiful low miles (344) Sears Free Spirit for sale.You will never find one better than this one. It is a 2hp 1 speed.

For those who don`t know, the Sears Free Spirit was built for Sears by Puch. Basically, the Free Spirit is a "step thru" version of the Puch Magnum. It is much bigger and heavier than the Puch Maxi.

Everything on this bike is perfect. All the switch's, lights, side covers, seat everything ! It even still has the rubber tie down strap on the luggage rack. I have never seen another Free Spirit with that still on it.

I will post some pics later. $800.00.

In case anyone is interested, I also have a 1957 Harley "Hummer" I am thinking about selling.

Ike

Re: 78 "Free Spirit" original like new

post some pics!! I wanna see what condition its in.

Re: 78

pic #1

1188407686_freespirit2.jpg

sweet moped!

pic #2

1188408049_freespirit3.jpg

I forgot to mention, no shipping on this. Must be picked up.

Sorry.

Ike

Yes, the price on Sears "Free Spirit mopeds have gone up over the last two years ! But this one is not your typical ragged out example like you see most of the time. This bike truly is like new.

Ike

give it to me!! twenty bucks!

Picked up from where?

picked up from where ??? I picked it up at Joey Buttawipo`s moped shop when i was 5 years old. The same place i picked up my "Dream Bike "

Ike :)

Yes, $800.00 is a lot of money. but this bike is not your average condition bike. This bike belongs in a serious moped collection. You will not see a 2hp Free Spirit nicer or as original as this one. Take a close look at this.

Ike

has this really not sold yet?!?!?!

whats the highest offer been 40? alright I'll double that, I'll give you 80 cash money

man that ped looks sick, why not just keep it in your living room for another 20 years

hey doug, you better think about $800 at least! I don't know where you came from, but this is quality shit. Even newer peds don't compare to the quality of a Puch.

Whats wrong with your noggin?

If that was across the street from me or in reach id buy it for 800, that is killer ped.

Magnum frame, no intragal tank, look at the shape the damned thing is in!

Totally worth 800

Ike... you are in Cinnci right? If you have a legit title for this ped, i am interested. (PA dept of transportation is a bunch of thugs when it comes to having a title before they will plate one here in PA) email me contact particulars etc at monti_s@yahoo.com please.

monti,

I sent you an email, but i am having email problems. Let me know if you received it?.

Ike

why are you selling this when you have a 1957 Hardly you could be selling instead?

no email yet

nothing at the yahoo account yet, but you can try mojoy@stargate.net also

Re: no email yet

monti,

I just sent another email to yahoo. I think it went this time ?

Ike

OK guys and gals. This is your last chance before it goes on ebay.

Selling a bike like this on ebay is like taking your old dog to the dog pound. Its sad.

Ike

Timmy Southpark /

hey ike, can i buy a Magnum exhaust pipe off you? thanks -jimmy

I have an extra used magnum pipe email me for details.

dude , that ped is totally worth $800

Jimmy,

Come on out , I will give you one. I have a stack of`em.

Ike

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account