Project Ped: $200 GR Mich

1977 Italvelo with Franco Morini motor. I have to many fixer-upper projects right now. This is a nice looking moped. Has spark, clean tank, and it pops like it wants to start, but doesn't. Will putt putt around with choke on on, and has run in short bursts while on the kickstand. Has good compression, brakes work fine, taillight is taped, but all there. Dellorto 14/12 carb. Decent tires and wheels, very little rust. Here's your chance handyman!

Re: Project Ped: $200 GR Mich

try again on picture...

again...

last try...

picture

Try this picture. It needs .jpg at the end.

1188343687_download.jpg

Re: picture

Thanks, it worked in IE7, but not Firefox... I reduced it's size, and added the .jpg. Ain't used to working on my laptop.

1188343945_1977italvelo.jpg

damn wish I had $200

Me too, it's sold.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Holy crap, that was fast! Wish I saw it earlier, frame looks like a Snark double.

do u think I would be able to find a replacement taillight for it, if so i am very interested in buying it, im not that mechanically inclined, so lets say i couldnt figure out wat was wrong with it and i paid someone to fix it how much would I spend would you guess? Also how reliable is this ped and what is its max speed?

It has been sold.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account