magnum 2 forsale boston

Very nice magnum 2, this is the model with the chrome spoke wheels and you have to pre mix it (not injected) . Has the 1.5 hp 2 speed motor.. Bike is in excellent shape, has the cat eye blinker on it and they work!. The chrome is in great shape, and the tank is free of rust. The bike runs great , I will replace the fuel line before the bike is sold and change the tranny fluid. Asking 700.00. picture to come..

Re: magnum 2 forsale boston

Ive seen it, its worth it.

Andrew

different bike, just picked up two more magnums.. I sold both of the others, you have one and Jesse got the other.. These bikes are also perfect.. I think I will keep the magnum mk2 for myself.. Finding 4 very clean magnums in 3 months might not happen again soon..

what the hell dude how did you find two more.

anywho folks when chris says a bike is very nice, its very nice.

damn chris, you're on a roll!

will we see you in ny next week for the rally?

I will be 4 wheeling, jet sking and overall just enjoying myself in Maine..

picture's of magnum,s

the stock one is forsale

1188343227_imgp1916_small.jpg

Re: picture's of magnum,s

this one, real clean....

1188343276_imgp1915_small.jpg

trade for some aircooled goodies + $$$....i see you have a pair of oil leakers in the garage

depends what you consider goodies.. Pre 67 bug and bus stuff.. maybe if it is nice..

i have some NOS empi (the real stuff) and VWoA stuff. what are you looking for? i have an NOS single cab canvas and bows (sale pending) and (here again, sale pending) a full set of real radar wheel. my family has worked in/with/for VW since the early 60's and well, we are pack rats. it would be easier for you to tell me what you need/are looking for

also do tons of whatercooled stuff too. i have a bunch of zender, kamei and hella body stuff

any aftermarket wide five wheels that would fit my 21 window, I would consider.. trades would be based on what you have up or down either way.. I also need a canves for the slider.. nice set of delux bumper trim...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account