2002 derbi Supermotard 50/72

i know some people probly conside this not a moped because it donsent have pedals ect..ect. but it is. so i figured that someone might be intrested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Derbi-Supermotard-72-cc-78mph-moped_W0QQitemZ270157905725QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270157905725

1187918639_64120024_0001.jpg

Re: 2002 derbi Supermotard 50/72

its a sweet bike but its in no way a moped.its not even under 50cc

it was under 50cc. but it was upgraded. i mean think aboutit, if that make sit not a moped any more then all of these tomos's ad puchs that have 65cc and 70cc kits onthem are mopeds eather.hehe

-Ryan-Alaska-

gearbox probably 5 speed manual clutch,its as much a moped as a mb5,id like to have one though.they do consider them mopeds in europe though

tooshay. 6speed manual clutch

bump

That bikes awesome man. Why are you selling it?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

yah tranny would make a big dif in bike categories...

would love to have disc brakes tho.

that is a nice bike my derbi looks somewhat like it but mine is a moped look in my file if u want 2 see it :)

i would buy that in a heartbeat if you lived near me. omg that is sexy.

im selling it because i get my motorcycle lisence in 2 weeks so i want to get a Honda Night Hawk. also i still have my 2007 tomos and another tomos in the shed and the derbi takes up alot of room. its a full size bike.

also i can ship the bike threw Uship.com thats how i got the bike in the first place.

-Ryan-Alaska-

LOL what a coincidence. i own a nighthawk 250. see attached pic.

1187975398_bike.jpg

that thing is beautiful. and it looks exactly liek the one i am getting.

Just a tip, you might want to put the actual make and model into the title of the ebay auction. You might also want to try spelling motard correctly if your going to use it at all, as the title is right now, nobody on ebay will ever find it. Also, not trying to insult you but you really should try to use spell check or something. Its a nice bike, but your listing would seriously deter me as a buyer.

point taken and noted.

how big are the rear sprockets on yuor 2 tomos's?

no longer on ebay, 1750 OBO

ok its a 2002 Derbi super motard,

i paid 1800 +300 s/h to get it here when i baught it 3 months ago./, sence them i had an oil change and new coolant put in 2 months ago. brand new battery1 month ago. and a brand new exhaust can,it is only a kick start, no electric start.the bike comes with extra plastic panels and a front fender.

the bike is a pre-mix. and also has passanger foot pegs to carrie a passanger.

the Tail light dosent work,the signal lights work but are very dim and have a delay. i am told that is because the ground wire needs to be cleand. it shifts nicly, has a clear title. i just replaced the head light bulb and the head light and high beam works great. the horn dosent work. i am assuming its not hooked up or somthin. i know more about brian surgury then i do about electrical and horns lol. the bike had 606 miles. it has a crazy power band that kicks in at 6300 rpms and it takes off really fun. it tops out at 78mph inthe top of 6th gear

the engine has a speed clutch,performance cranks and gears so it is bullet proof.

it could use a tune up soon but it rides fine.it is loud. sounds like a 250 dirt bike.

has a clear moped title(started out as a 49cc engine) in some states any one 15+ can ride it.moped insurance is cheap i pay 78 per year.

all sales are final.no returns.

i cannot delivar this item however i do know some onewho can and i woudl be more then happy to help with that, i use Uship.com. there is alot of nice people that delivar bikes for cheap prices almost any where in the US. i have used them alot of times.

i have more pictures of the bike if you want to see more pictures please feel free to email me at Alaskan420a@yahoo.com

i will also consider motorcycle trades i am looking for somthin in good running condition that passes inspection,has clear title, and is eather a honda night hawk or somthing along those lines . mabey somthin liek a sport touring.

1190064031_64120024_0001.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account