Puch Za50's for tade or maybe sale

i just got some magnums but i want to put E50's on them. i know how to work on them and they are just easier for me. I have 3 Za50's that i would like to trade for e50's. two of my engines run for sure....the third turns over fine, but the bike it is on has the dirtiest carb on it and it looks like it hasnt been touched in a while. i will however be testing with a new carb soon. i will maybe consider selling them if the price is right.

Re: Puch Za50's for tade or maybe sale

Jesse, give me a call im in Louisville. Friends with tim and one of the bourbon bandits. I think i can help you with this.

889*0092

I need a transmission cover very badly, I'd buy just that part or maybe a whole motor. Let me know. Are you going to post pics?

i need a backup 2 speed, bad....

name your price!

no working e50s to trade unless you want me to rebuild one for you to spec.

i do have retarded ammounts of frame and engine parts if you want to do that kinda trade.

Hey everyone...i'll try and have pics up later today or tomorrow.

craig and david.... feel free to make me some offers.

jw are they autos or manuals

maxiped...not looking to part out any of the engines, but feel free to make an offer on a complete

sugg....they are 2 speed automatics

o ok well if you ever runn acrossed a two speed manual can you hold it for me and id like to get you how much you selling them for

hey Jesse,

i got a e50 motor for trade for a za50. The only thing is when i got the motor the piston was frozen onto the cylinder. You may have to try heating the cylinder to get it off. but if you are planning a complete rebuild you may as well open the block and change the whole crank. Let me know if you willing to straight trade then i'll pack it up tommorow! it will be shipped from hawaii tho so you may want to consider that too.

hey craig....i dont really have enough time on my hands to deal with rebuilding engines. and as my Za50 is in perfect working condition...i would like to get an already working e50.

Jesse. I hope you pull that speed kit off the one I sold you, that is very rare..

would you happen to have any head bolts

hey chris...i am actually leaving the Za50 on that bike....yeah definitely not selling that kit.

sugg....sorry no head bolts

70 bucks :P

haha sorry david....70 bucks wont cut it.

so does no one really not have any e50's in good condition?

hey jessie,

still looking for a nice e50 for trade? I do have another super clean one on my next project magnum that i may consider trading. I can always rebuild that other e50 with the seized cylinder later. email me pics of the za50's you have available and i will email you come pics of the e50 i got.

jesse how much for the one that has the dirty carb on it if you still got it

I'm interested in a za50 automatic to buy, sorry, nothing to trade. let me know how much. Thanx

Harold and Craig.....i sent emails to both of you.

as for everyone else....i will only trade for e50's.

Harold did you get my email? i still have one Za50 that i will trade for an e50

How much a Za50?

for

not for sale....just trade

Thanks anyways.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account