FOR SALE Blue 1986 Suzuki FA50 Near Boston, MASS.

I'm selling my Blue Suzuki 86' FA50.

The good: It runs awesome, and needs nothing to be a great little moped. Paint and chrome are nice and shiny, and no bodywork is missing or damaged. I recently decarbonized the muffler and motor as well as changed the gear oil, and cleaned the carb. It doesn't leak anything. Compression test shows the motor is in excellent shape. The seat is in good shape but has one small tear about 1.5 long and two other ones about 1/8 in long. I've always store it inside. I would rate it at overall very good condition

The bad: The tail light is cracked, one rear turn signal lens is missing, and the horn does not work. The battery will probably need to be replaced, but you can still drive it and the lights work no problem. They will just dim a bit if you are not on the gas. The cover to the airbox is missing and I am using a foam air filter from an ATV as a substitute.

All this stuff can be found on Ebay, or this site. I'm asking $375. I'll put pics up if I can tomorrow, or I can email them to those interested. Any questions? Let me know.

Reason for selling is I'm buying a motorcycle. :)

Re: FOR SALE Blue 1986 Suzuki FA50 Near Boston, MA

!imageurl!

!imageurl!

trying to post pics here, not bump

Pictures....hopefully they work

!imageurl!

!imageurl!

!imageurl!

PRICE DROP MUST SELL

$325, I need cash, this thing is frickin sweet, it runs awesome and will pull 25MPH.

PRICE DROP AGIAN!!! MUST SELL

$300 or make me an offer

Re: PRICE DROP AGIAN!!! MUST SELL

ill give ya 200 bucks cash and take it away and never bitch

browningphoto@yahoo.com

how about those pics

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account