yamahopper for sale

1986 red yamaha (yamahopper) moped for sale. showroom condition. not a scratch on it. must see to fully appreciate. 40 original miles on it. stored in garage for 20 years. just try to find one in nicer shape. 2000.00. serious inquiries only please. phone #(763-412-8646)

1187488125_img_0273.jpg

Re: yamahopper for sale

See Ya Moped Army /

$2K? What planet are your from? I paid $2K for my mint 1984 BMW R100 motorcycle. That noped is worth $500 tops. You're not gonna get any interest here, that's for sure.

LOL $2000? I didnt even pay $2000 for my 3000gt vr4

HAHAHAHAHA better knock a zero off that price HAHAHAHAHA

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

That's a nice bike, but worth nowhere near 2k man. Go look on ebay and see how cheap those things go for. Also look at craigslist in your area. The yamahoppers are kinda too small to safely take around in traffic, so they're really just fun running around your neighborhood. And seeing as you can get some awesome vintage motorcycles for that much, and much nicer vintage mopeds for waaay less than that, you should seriously be asking maybe $500, and be willing to come down from there.

Hey guys , give the dude a break, it's healthy to fantasize, I used to do it when I was 25 too , It's good for the soal.

my 87 supermagna vf700 v4 sport cruiser with only a couple summers worth of miles on it was less than that and they only made them for one year. That being said, I would go $500 if it included freight shipping.

also he didn't say whether it runs or not

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account