F/S Techno Estoril

sorry i dont have a picture of the pipe. Its a techno estoril for tomos. The pipe is is ruff but working condtion, no welds are broken, flange is not bent. pipe is intact but just rusted from the head to mid pipe from the clear coat comming off, happens on every bike. $50 shipped let me know

-Samz

Re: F/S Techno Estoril

Can you get me a pic? Any dents, gashes or seam leaks?

Timmy Southpark /

dude i'll take the pipe, just gotta make sure i got the money in the bank. email me and i can send payment via paypal. -jimmy

Did you get my email?

yes i got ur email, there is liek 2 dents on the bottem of the pipe and another small one somewhere else, all seams are closed, pipe works liek it should just doesnt look like it should lol, ssg if ur looking for a nice lookng pipe no dents and all then this isnt for you but if you still want it then you can have it. if now then jimmys gana get it

jimmy, i dont have paypal but i will accept payment via postal money order, been doing it for 2 years, no problems at all. email me for my address SamZubel@aim.com

-Samz

Well email me back so we can finish the deal dude.

email sent

Timmy Southpark /

fair enough... email me if not, it will greatly help my buddy with hills on his stock lx. -jimmy

Re: F/S Techno Estoril SOLD!

Sold! sorry jimmy

-Samz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account