Batavus Moped

looking to sell a ca 1979 Batavus Moped as is. I had it running but needs 2 things. Belts are eaten up too fast and don't dsstay on the pulley. Also needs piston ring. Otherwise it looks good. Plenty of extra parts and extra Laura Engine. I can deliver either in CT, New York City area or near State College PA. Looking for $175 or good offer. I would like to sell as is but will consider a good offer for parts you need.

scott

Re: Batavus Moped

can you post a picture?

is it the m48 or the m56 engine?

hey man, i have a 78 batavus with a laura m56, i might need a new carb and a couple of other parts, would you sell just the other motor/ does it have an encarwi carb? let me know it would be a huge help, thanks.

the bike is pretty sound I have all the parts msot of the covers, exhaust....Like stated before the belt falls off or gets chewed by that clutch plate..also one of the piston rings broke off. I am selling the bike as is...its in decent shape needs some money or knowhow put into it and i Leave for School in a week and i want to get it out of the garage for my dad becasue he allows me to keep my project car in there at the moment.....let me know of any questions I am hoping to get ridge of this this week so shoot some price ideas if u don't like $175 i will get a pic up tomorrow stay posted!!

is it a laura m48 or m56? also do you have any pics of the extra engine? thanks

michael.

engine is laura M-56 not 48

1187574230_img_0468.jpg

is the carb in good condition?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account