F/S: NOS snowflake mags

I have a set of NOS gold 17" snowflake mags complete with axles, brakes, hubs, everything. I have nothing to put them on. Taking offers

Re: F/S: NOS snowflake mags

email harold from the creatures, i think he's been dying to get a set. and i'm sure he'll be pretty adamit about buying em

he wants 5 spokes, these are snowflakes

oh, my bad.

bump

Bottom line . What are you asking , well ,expecting for them ?? I could use the set

90 shipped, texas is pretty far. I'll go take some pictures

picture 1

1187568795_mopeds_157.jpg

picture 2, still have the part number sticker on them!

1187568849_mopeds_158.jpg

nice, too bad you only paid 60 shipped for em.

what do they fit on?

puch?

sach?

Motobecane?

I know for a fact they wont fit motobecane. I assume they fit puch and italian bikes. Thanks alot jake, thats real cool of you. Now I remember why I usually dont deal with kids. I got them for $60 shipped because you had the shipping price listed as $62.40 from ohio to michigan.

can you post a pic of the side where the spocket goes

heres the pic, they're on ebay now too, they'll go quick

1187608832_mopeds_156.jpg

ill take them!

please.

thanks coco

if you'll take them, hit buy it now on ebay. My seller ID is Billychuck2311. Ignore the ebay price, I'll do 90 shipped on them cocolo

grrrrr.... i have never bought anything on ebay .is there any other way ?

send me your address ,ill get the money order today

Crap, why can't they be puch wheels.

i just dont like getting hassled over shipping, just so u can make a quick buck. egay has screwed me over wayyy to many times, i am not sticking with store inventory. that way i get what i need. no harm meant.

well think about what comes out of your mouth before you type it. That really fucking pissed me off! It is nobody's business what I paid for something but mine. Nobody bid on them because the shipping was $62, thats your mistake, not mine. Thats the only reason I bought them, to make a buck. I'll bet you didnt even pay $15 for them, so you would be doing the exact same thing, only with more profit.. You are on my shit list big time. Is there something wrong with trying to make a buck or what? Is that not the entire reason YOU sell parts? STFU. In your listing you didnt even say what make of mopeds they were for. Its not my fault you're an ebay rookie,I bought them because I am not.

cocolo dont you have paypal? I HATE waiting for money orders. Only reason I am selling these is because I need the cash QUICK. Do you know anybody with a paypal account? You could give them the 90 cash, and have them paypal me.

sorry i dont know any one with paypal.

i can go to the post now and send it out,im in ohio

thank

coco

yeah ok, go ahead and do that. I'll consider them sold. I'll email you my name and address for the money order right now, thanks alot.0

Pretty low post Jake.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

its pretty low of huffy to try to turn around and make a quick buck HERE.

i could care less if he sells them on ebay for more, but dont try to do it here.

jake has probably helped a bunch of people here with decent prices.

I totally agree

I mean I agree with maitland

I don't agree. If you are buying to sell again, buy wherever, and sell wherever. Selling here first is nice gesture. But, by all means, make a few bux... really people... that's the name of the game.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account