WTB Motobecane Rear Mag Wheel

i need a new rear wheel for my 1980 le moped. gold mag would be best but i'm willing to consider other options. i'll buy a front wheel too if necccesary.

Re: WTB Motobecane Rear Mag Wheel

See Ya Moped Army /

I've got one but it's missing the brake hub and the paint is peeling off on most of the rim. Would need to be sanded down and repainted. $30. I'm about an hour away from Jersey City. Pickup only.

See Ya Moped Army /

I just checked my stash again to refresh my memory. I have both the front and rear "six star" Moby Mags. The rear is missing the brake hub. The paint isn't bad, but could use a good sanding a repaint. The front rim is complete and the paint is nice.

I also have a "5 star" rear rim. It is grey and is also missing the brake hub and the paint is peeling badly.

I'll make you a good deal on which ever ones you want. All are straight. I have lots of other Mags as well.

i think missing the brake hub is ok, since i believe the one on mine is fine but i'll have to check. i also need to check 5 star vs 6 star . . . i'd rather match that and repaint then have a gold five and a silver six or whatever. so i'll e-mail back tonight. $30 is fair, local pick up is fun.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account