FS/Trade: 16inch Italian chrome spoked rims!

these seem to be in pretty decent shape. no bends or anything, axles are good, brakes are good ect ect. it has a 43t sprocket i think. no freewheel so it needs to be on a bike with the pedals built into the engine.

right now they have some surface rust on them. i can either sell them as is for like 40$ or i can clean them up with polish and throw them on ebay. i would rather sell them here.

i would trade for a used expansion chamber exhaust if you want. let me know and i will take pics.

Re: FS/Trade: 16inch Italian chrome spoked rims!

hey harold, would you ship em? cuz i bent the front rim on my garelli...well dumb me, of course, you said you'd ebay em, well, how much for shipping to 60622?

i think 16s came stock on a garelli super sport right?

yeah they should work just fine on a garelli. these even have the same kind of tensioners as a garelli. make sure they are the right sprocket size though dude. yeah i can totally ship them to you.

could do like 50$ shipped for ya.

i'm pretty sure thats the same sprocket count....though i really need the new front wheel mainly, it wouldn't hurt to have a backup rear wheel. ill email when i get home from work tonight so i can check the sprocket for the rear wheel.

harold, did ya ship my demm stuff yet??

sounds good. yeah its always nice to have a backup, specially for the rear, and you get all the brakes and axels and nuts and shit too so thats good for parts.

colby, yep. fedex tracking number 091248840027104

you rock man...... may have shown up already, havent been to my new house in 2 days

hey harold email me when u get a chance, i sent an email to the one in your profile, but i don't know if you check that as often as another email. sent you something, and asked a question

gaspedalbreaker@yahoo.com

peace

cory

let me see a pic of the rims, i might be interested.

-Samz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account