Puch / Garelli / Peugeot Moped Parts 4 Sale

I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of moped parts ..... It's taking to much room now ... Help!!!!!!!

I have a Garelli parts lot which include engines .

I have a pretty big Puch parts lot including several engines .

I also have a huge Peugeot parts lot with several engines ...

I bought a moped shop a few years back for the Honda / Yamaha NOS parts and i got stuck with a huge moped parts lot ... If you love mopeds these stashes are for you ...

1187225803_pict0025.jpg

Re: Puch / Garelli / Peugeot Moped Parts 4 Sale

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

give me a price on a complete 103 engine

and magnum forks

and a 14mm bing carb?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

my main interest is the peugeot engine. I need it for a rebuild, whereas the other parts are not so important.

Timmy Southpark /

I'm in need of bing carbs or just the top slide parts. Also would be interested in puch high torque cylinders, and possibly a garelli motor (NOI one speed). What are you asking for these parts?

looking for puch break light switchs, side covers, long seat. let me know. thank you

its for a 77 maxi

I'm also looking for puch cast iron cylinders and pistons, and well as puch newport L cylinders pistons. Schwoo.

im looking for a complete peugoet top end, cylinder, head connectiong rods and piston/rings pin.

how much for a complete puch engine?

I'm looking for a clean gas tank, any kind.

Thanks.

looking for puch long seat as well if you have 2. or really any long seat no matter what model.

seriously looking for puch mag rims.

i need parts for my 77 puch 1. declutching shaft 2. complete tranny(1 speed) 3. 18 tooth front sprocket 4. 36 tooth rear sprocket 5. new chain 6. oval on/off switch 7. oval light/horn switch 8.wiring harness 9. two seater if you got it

See Ya Moped Army /

Before everyone starts sending this newcomer all kinds of money, shouldn't you guys ask if he has an ebay account to check his feedback or have him somehow verify his credibility? Many people here have gotten ripped off over the years because they sent money to people that came out of no where and disappeared just as fast. How many times do people have to get ripped off to learn this lesson?

This guy could be 100% legit, but don't send your money without doing some homework.

Hi everyone .... I do have a Ebay store account setup with just scooter parts 4 sale. I just listed a Derbi parts lot on there ... I'm going to try to take some pictures of all the stuff i need to sell ... I'm overwhelmed by all the parts i got ... I'm sure you guys can help me with some of the different models i have ... I cruised on Moped junkyard for descriptions and prices and was shocked how they charge so much for new and used parts I'm impressed by this websites members devotion to a classic piece of transportation ....

Thanx

Mike

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I'm looking for a korado engine. Lemme know if you gots one. I prefer pedal start instead of kick.

Just as a heads up, I tried to order a lot of Derbi parts off of this guy, and the email address he gave me for paypal didn't work, and I couldn't find a history of him selling stuff on Moped Army, nor would he respond to the email that I sent him about why his paypal didn't work, and if he could somehow assure me of his legitimacy so that we could arrange for some sort of payment. It was a bummer, cause he had some cool parts, but I'm pretty skeptical. Never heard back from him.

Well ... I took some photos ... Here

1187309150_pict0060.jpg

Some different shots ...

1187309216_pict0061.jpg

more ..

1187309290_pict0062.jpg

1187309421_pict0065.jpg

another one ..

1187309500_pict0063.jpg

... That was the first project 4 sale ... The crankshaft actually turns but does have some rust on it ... The clutch is in excellent shape .. Any offers ??

See Ya Moped Army /

what's your ebay id? People want to know who they are dealing with.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

can you let me know about the peugeot engine?

Yes Sir !!!!!!!

jddsunflower is my username ...

Unstrap that belt and relax guy ...

Thanx

Are you willing to tell me now then, what was up with your paypal and lack of follow through, even though I almost sent you a decent hunk of cash?

do you have a puch throttle cable? bing carb rebuild kit? jet sizes 64-72? let me knoe thanks!

do you have any e50's for sale?

Hi - Have any Garelli horizontal engine parts? I need a good used top end (head, cylinder, piston and rings). Or at least a head with radial fins. Thanks...

Do you have any pistons to match those cylinders?

Hey,

I need the two plastic pieces that cover the engine and could also serve as a footrest. Please let me know if you have these parts. I have a 102, but I think the 103's pieces will fit mine too.

Cheers

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account