wtb: tomos moped in south jersey $200

$200 is the most i will pay thanks

Re: wtb: tomos moped in south jersey $200

i know your young but..really

good fucking luck

See Ya Moped Army /

No need to post the same thread multiple times. If you don't get a response, that should tell you that your $200 limit is not realisitic. Save your money. You can't legally ride until you're 15 anyway.

im trying to get a moped so in a month i can drive it ok

See Ya Moped Army /

Trust me, you are not going to get a legal, running moped for $200. For $200, you will get an untitled POS. Get a job, save your money, and buy a decent, titled, moped. Good things are worth waiting for.

So important, he needs TWO threads. Hey boss, save your money, then you can get a decent ped. Maybe you shouldnt have spent all your money on thoose sweet video game systems, or is it paintball?

who is this that thinks i like paintball or video games

i already found a guy but i dont know if he will sell yet

I SAVED my money so I could get a '05 tomos lx with 100 miles on it from my cousin for $1000. Im not saying you cant find a running ped for $200, hell i found a 2005 targa lx for $100, but like mopedlar said, try to find a legal one. MIne had busted turn signals, stalled out at every light ect..

thats the thing my cousin found broken ped for mad cheap and really new all it needed was some tuning and sold it for $500

For 200 dollars you can buy a goped not a moped .

ok i dont care im asking for a MOPED

there was a guy selling a jc penny pinto for 200 bucks. damn i wanted that thing but it went quick. for good reasons

look dude, research helps, just look around, it is possible. it's one hell of a long shot, but it is possible...the likely hood of it being a tomos however is NOT going to happen. oldest tomos i've ever seen for sale was a 96. and it was $100 and it was FUBAR. take some guys advice, save a little more and buy a newer one. 350 will get you a decent running ped, but not a tomos. try a sachs or a puch or something else that might be a little more common so you can get parts for it if you need em ok?

listen my cousins got mopeds all for $50- $250 tomos targa lx or lx 00 -03 so all needed a little bit of work so please if any one has a non working or working tomos st , lx , or targa lx $200 thank you

well, buy one off your cousin, an LX out here are from 96 and up, if i'm not mistaken, and if anyone is selling a toptank tomos for $50 thats crap! your cousins are lying, either they found em in the junkyard, and spend 300 to get it running...you might as well buy a running one for $350 do you see what i'm saying?!? the repair on a$50 moped, equals out to the cost of a running one, so either way.....you need more than $200 bucks aight?

what are you kiding me i was next to him when he bought it and all they bought was a pisto kit or something like that for $15

you need to get a job and get off the internet.

no pisto kits cost $15.

i ment to say piston kit

U can't even buy an engine on my moped for 200 dollars?

Another clueless 14 year old.

shut up im young but not stupid or clueless

Its pretty easy to tell who is how old by their quick wit.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/139331/139331/

Sell more lemonade or whatever and get this.

It doesnt have a title, so he could ride it legally. This guy is a classic dumbass noob

by the feedback your getting for saying you'll only spend $200 on a moped, i would seriously invest more money into buying one. say $400-500 and you'll find a reliable tomos maybe even with some performance parts. but people really get angry when someone comes around and says that the max they'll pay for a moped is less than even the engine of the moped, and on top of that they want it to be running with a title.

It doesnt have a title, so he could ride it legally. This guy is a classic dumbass noob

-tman69

So, people still buy untitiled mopeds because 1.They might want 1 for there kid and so they get 1 so they can ride around in there yard or sometin like that and 2.people also use untitiled mopeds for parts so really......im not a dumbass or a noob

oh yea 1 more thing tman u mean u could ride it illegally! =)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account