Tomos Wanted in NJ

Im looking for a used tomos targa LX. I dont have that much cash but for trade i have a used pocket bike thats in great condition i just gotta clean out the carb and i also have a psp with a hard case and some games. I would like the bike to be in good condition, have a lot of life left in it and have a title and what not so i can ride it on the road legally. Like i said i dont have that much cash but if ur intrested in a trade i can add cash $

Re: Tomos Wanted in NJ

?????

Keep this stuff on craigslist. I doubt somebody would want to trade a moped for a psp or a junky chineese pocket bike.

i like how u know the pocket bike is junky and if u dont like my thread gtfo

All pocket bikes are junky

ahh no they arent and alot of them BURN mopeds. an x-18 pocket bike tops out at 55 STOCK

Then ride that. If it BURNS mopeds, what do you need a moped for? Ride your pocket bike to school chump

1. im not riding the moped to school

2. im getting it for fun and just to mess around with in my town and get around

3. i dont need to go mad fast i just wanna cruise

4. like i said gtfo

Heres an idea, GET A JOB AND SAVE SOME MONEY!!

i have a job and i got like 10 grand but im not spending mad money on a moped when i get my drivers license in a year

See Ya Moped Army /

Like i said i dont have that much cash

So, was this a lie then?

tayler dont fuck with these people if u want a nice one wit a title be prepared to spend atleast 300

I love this response.

_ahh no they arent and alot of them BURN mopeds_

For some reason, the first part of it made me think of the picture below. Like, OMG!

no i dont have much to spend on a MOPED......i need the other money for a trip im taking in a few months and for a car. And ya i was hoping for something around 300

and i dont get that picture hahaha

taylor il sell u mine cheap lol

are u being sarcastic cuz i sense a giggle at the end of that hahha

no il sell u mine cheap say 50 dollars and it runs

what kind is it????

Valley girl, dude. Valley girl.

lol

Your a fucking dolt. You post ,in the guys thread whos selling a moped for $500 and you only have $300 You are we ta ded

if u can read he has been getting offers of 300 to 400 so im not that crazy u fucking tool bag get a life and some friends.....

ya im looking for something around 300 ish.....anyone most of the ones ive been seeing have no title

Thats because you arent going to get a running titled tomos for $300.

i got a little time to wait maybe ill get lucky hah

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account