puch magnum for sale in boston

Puch Magnum in good to fair shape, all parts are on the bike plastic covers , ect.. Paint in good shape, all lights work , stops good. Bike has a autisa 70cc kit that was installed at the dealer when the bike was new. Factory oil injection works fine. Bike still has the 12mm bing carb, I belive it's way to small, pulls slow of the line but once the revs get going the bike screams.. I would put a bigger carb on the bike and it should take car of the low end.. I was out riding with my buddy who has a vespa 90 and the magnum hit 43mph with this set up.. Puch is for sale for 650.00 B.O. I will sell the bike with a stock top end installed for 600.00. P.S. this does not mean that the autisa is for sale for for 50.00 !!

1187125755_imgp1646_small_2.jpg

Re: puch magnum for sale in boston

bike does not have blinkers on it anymore and are not available, sorry.

Still available?

nice looking magnum

yes...

I'm definitely interested but am wondering about it being "slow off the line". Is the acceleration going to be problematic in traffic.....traffic lights and what not?

Also, where are you located, specifically? Thanks!

jimmy nolan /

hey there, do you still have the magnum?, and will you ship it? I live in san francisco.

Yo, I'm in Somverville MA and am really interested. I've got another tentative deal lined up for tonight, but I might bail on that if you get back to me soon. I think you may be more local. Hit me back ASAP....just want more info on the acceleration and where you're located.

Thanks.

sold thank you, Jesse...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account