Solo is still available FS or Trade...

See Ya Moped Army /

This custom airbrushed/painted Solo Odyssey is still here. It runs like a top and comes with a parted out parts bike. No title since it came from MD, a non-title state.

I will take $300 for this ped or entertain trade offers for a similar condition Puch, or any Italian ped with a Minarelli V1 or Franco Morini motor. Motobecanes not welcome.

1186960270_soloodyssey.jpg

Re: Solo is still available FS or Trade...

Would you take a trade? Say... my soul?

LOVE that paint.

Then again, I do have an airbrush... hmm...

See Ya Moped Army /

Bump.

No one locally wants this ped? People who have actually seen this ped can't believe how nice it is.

This is the last time I'm bumping this thread up. If it doesn't sell this weekend, I'm gonna store it at my shop until next year's Shades of Death Ride.

First $300 or trade for running/non-running Puch or Italian Ped of similar value.

whats the top speed?

See Ya Moped Army /

around 30mph. Could be higher. Since it's not registered, I've only ridden it to the end of the block and back a few times.

e mail sent

I'm interested, could I have some pics and more information on it sent to my e-mail?

See Ya Moped Army /

Pics can be seen here:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=136491&t=136359

This is pickup only in NJ.

I'm also really interested, and sending you an email. it's probably the "is this moped still available?" you mentioned in your last post but i'm mailing it anyway.

tym

See Ya Moped Army /

Moped is sold!

thanks again for selling me this bike! i got home and immediately rode it over to some of my moped buddies house, and they now all bow down before me! smoothest odyssey ride ever!

tym

See Ya Moped Army /

Tym, glad you made it home safely. I hope to see that ped again at next year's Shades of Death Moped Rally in Port Murray, NJ (formerly known as the MoPedLar Ride).

Enjoy the ped!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account