moped for sale in/near chicago??

i'm looking to buy a moped. any help? suggestions?

Re: moped for sale in/near chicago??

You should include things like how much you want spend. If you are willing to travel any distance to pick it up. Usually, $200-$300 will get you something that runs, but needs cleaning up, or something that looks nice, but doesn't start/run.

$300-$500 will get you something that looks decent AND runs,i.e; ready to ride.

Over $500 will get you a sharp, running moped, perhaps even performance enhanced.

well, i pretty much listed it in the subject line. mopeds FOR SALE IN/NEAR CHICAGO. not in texas, not maryland, chicago. i don't have a price range, i was asking if there were any recommendations of places to go, people to contact, etc. hence my requestion for information dealing with the chicago area.

i obviously want a moped that works, otherwise i would have asked about moped parts in/near chicago.

requestion?

Actually, it was not obvious that you wanted a running moped. You didn't say anything about it running.

Warbux Mopeds is a good place to start, after that...craigslist, ebay, the local cheap classifieds(penny saver)...

Well, Chicago was near enough for me to run down there and buy a couple last week... I have a nice one for sale in GR Mich.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

i saw a couple of hondas up on craigslist.

hows that garelli treating you jonvdb?

Which Garelli?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

that green SSXL i totally snoozed on..

the seized up one that I was gonna bid on but snoozed too. But for serious, Go to Warbux.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

yah give warbux a try and let us know if you have

any luck with that.

Craigslist, Egay or place a news paper ad. I find quite a few peds at car swap meets.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account