1980 Indian for sale in MN

littlemactrading /

I have a 1980 Indian moped for sale in the Twin Cities, Minnesota. It did run a couple of months ago, but does not start right now. It is complete, all the lights, blinkers, etc. work. Needs a battery. Looks pretty good, great seat, chrome has rust, tires and brakes are good. Has both keys. How much should I be asking for this moped?

1186901327_indian_11.jpg

Re: 1980 Indian for sale in MN

Probably $200-$300.

NailheadRocketman /

wow still havent sold that Indian yet. Im surprised.

if for 200 dollars i will think about it its a nice looking moped and should it work if it had battery or needs fixing up?

i am interested in it but im in san francisco. are you interested in shipping?

Hi- I live in Iowa, and can pick the moped up in person and pay cash. How much do you want for it? Do you have the title? How many miles are on it? My email at work is tzuccaro@arearesidentialcare.com, I will respond quickly if you email me at work. I am not on the computer that much at home but my email is thz@netscape.com. Or call me at home (563) 556-8706, I get off work at 4 PM. I am usually at home by 4:15 pm. Call and leave a message.

Sorry for the delay in posting.........

It may be sold locally for $450. There is not a title, just a bill of sale. I will update again if it is not sold yet. I have not had time to show it yet.

NailheadRocketman /

With no title, that price is a bit steep. A title is not hard to get for a moped in minnesota, but it still should reflect in the price. I am yet to see a pic of this bike.

Picture was with original posting.

I explained in a private email that I sent to littlemactrading, explaining the price difference without a title, and also it being in non running condition. She would still like $450, and says it is not a problem to title in Minnesota. It is a pretty bike.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Dude, don't sell that for a penny under $450. I sold my non-running, partially dissassembled, Indian for $400 to a collector. That thing looks like it is in great condition and Indians are pretty uncommon.

wow, that is a nice indian. i bought a 79' off daytripper and his son that i thought was in pretty good physical condition compared to others i had seen for sale online...but this is the nicest looking i've ever seen. get that thing running!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account