HEY JEREMEY! LOOK HERE DAMMIT!!

Re: HEY JEREMEY! LOOK HERE DAMMIT!!

Damn it doesnt get any better than that.Someone to do your research for you.There is even a Puch Maxi in there for only $250.

lol, yeah i almost want to go get it myself, there is one listing that lists several mopeds from 100-175

ohio is a goldmine!!

Me too. Hell there are more mopeds in that listing for sale than there is here in an entire year.and he can find a moped??? Id call on the listing for 100-175 and that puch.There was also a $75 moby that needed work.Heck for about $500 he could have three mopeds. One that runs and two projects. I gotta move.

Tim

man tim, off of the listings here...we should rent a van, drive out there and start a friggin rolling shop! and sell EVERYTHING in the van for more than what we paid for it all

Yeah really, and maybe keep a few good ones for ourselves. Cause its hard to find mopeds here.

Tim

Hey Cory, if you still have that Dellorto in a couple weeks I will probably be interested.

Tim

i still have it. keep me posted if you want it, i'll ship it if you need to

YA WANT SOME FUCKIN FRIES WITH THAT NICE CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP? lol just kidding

do you think it worked?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account