FS: 1980 Pacer - GR Mich

I think I am going to part with my pride and joy moped. Everything works fine, has Garelli pipe and the original. New set of Pacer decals will be on tomorrow. Grimeci 16" mag wheels. 32 and 34 tooth rear sprockets included. (32 is on it) Sprockets custom machined to fit mag wheels. How's $600 sound?

1186605632_pacergreen.jpg

Re: FS: 1980 Pacer - GR Mich

clean!

damn jon, you'll regret it! I'll buy the spoked wheels and a sprocket off you to get my gadabout riding again??

are you parting that thing out? if you are, i'll take the pipe for the garelli off your hands. but i say keep it whole

You must have made a buck or two off those spoke wheels already. lol They make the pizzazz!

I have a set of wire spokes that will go right on that Gaddy that came off the Pacer.

I can take the Garelli pipe off, but it's black. I have another chrome Garelli pipe with some rust on it also...

huh? No, I mean sell me the spoke wheels that came off the pacer before the mags went on. I need them to get my gadabout riding

$10 fair?

They're down to the store.

consider them sold (not the moped guys)

Moped will probably have to go to CL or Ebay.

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account