TOMOS Streetmate for sale in New Jersey

Hey all, getting into oval track racing over at Wall twnshp Speedway . As you know racing in quite expensive! So me parents said the moped and my racing bike have to go! The 2005 tomos streetmate is in excellent condition with a clear title and registration in new jersey. Besides the stock features it has digital speedometer which is correctly dialed, a 24 tooth rear sprocket, and a techno pipe chrome installed. It also has lowered bars, and a mini side view mirror. It is stripped down to look somwhat like a cafe` racer. I will post pictures asap. You may email me directly @ untouchable4tec@netscape.net or call my cell: 732 547 9403. It has under 2000 miles on it, and the original miles were transfered over to the new speedometer correctly. I have the original speedo, and parts to prove it. Any more questions just ask. Oh, and i almost forgot...the price... I would like to start at $975, decently firm.

PICTURES

picture 1

Re: PICTURES

picture 2

1186575177_frnt_view_moped.jpg

side view

1186575281_moped_side_view.jpg

miles 1935

1186575321_speedometer_view.jpg

Re: TOMOS Streetmate for sale in New Jersey

Head on check how skinny this bike is,

1186575374_headonmoped.jpg

the Techno exhaust.

I would also like to add, that any parts missing in the pictures are included including the removed oil injection. I stripped off the parts that didnt quite flip up my skirt if you know what i mean. It still looks to be a pretty mean bike. Make and offer

1186575472_exhaust_view.jpg

is the pipe attached anywhere besides the cylinder?

Well, if it were just held on with those bolts, the exhaust probably wouldnt still be attached to my moped. Trust me, its on there and has been on there for about 3 months now-no problems.

Would you take 700 dollars and a project Targa Lx ??

Get back to me I Am Located in Sparta New jersey so i am real close get back to me.!

Eamil me at willyskater5@netzero.com

Eddie what year is your ttlx and does it have a title? And can I get pics please? And one last thing how much do you want for it?

The lowest i will go is $900 its for sale in the local newspaper so if someone offers me the $1000 asking im gonna take that.(obviously)

Rode her for about an hour today, hits 43 MPH solid. Light tan plug, runs really nice! Still up for sale, comes with extras.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account