14:12 Dellorto Carb F/S in chicago

used 14:12 dellorto off of an 83 garelli SS. no damaged parts, jet, slide, spring good no bends in the slide at all. all gaskets and seals are good, float moves freely. overall in good condition, cleaned out fairly recently(month ago) any takers? $40

Re: 14:12 Dellorto Carb F/S in chicago

hopefully it'll be local pickup as i need the cash, but will ship if need be. airbox will come with it too, and airbox has clamp but the tubes are removed. no added holes in the airbox, and it is in good shape as well

bump

pics?

it looks like every other carberator

and you don't even have a moped, what do you need with a dellorto carberator?

I was just gonna say that exact same thing.Lol.he wants pics of all this stuff.For what.

lol, poor guy, just wants a ped. if he would just look on CL or ebay i see em in ohio all the time. matter a fact, there is one with a buy now option for one thats is like 229 or somehting like that. so why dont you look around jeremy. F doing the research for you!

Yeah I have showed him a few.so have some other people. But he doesnt seem interested.Who knows.

yeah no kidding, wonder what the deal is. if he really wanted one like he's been asking for, he sure is letting the boat sail on by

14:12 Dellorto Carb F/S in chicago

Still have the carb for sale? If so, I'll buy it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account