tomos a35 raptor speed kit and straight intake

sellin my 64cc airsal raport speed kit w. a straight intake w. oil injection. perfect condition. looking for reasonable best offer.

Re: tomos a35 raptor speed kit and straight intake

Timmy Southpark /

$70shipped

very interested in this kit, does it have the cylinder, piston, rings, and circlips with it? I don't need a pipe i'm very happy w/ my techno estoril pipe. If you still have it contact email me at rx7jamie@hotmail.com I"m in desperate need of some speed for my targa lx. I'd like to work something out if at all possible.

thanx

Jamie Papp

I'd make a reasonable offer i just need to know what the kit your selling includes, like i said in my earlier post i'm not in need of a pipe but if i have to buy it and resell it to p/up the kit i will do whats needed i'd also like to know how many miles/hours roughly the cylinder was used to know what to expect. thanx again! look forward to hearing back from you

no he's not selling his pipe just the cylinder, piston, rings, circlips, and the intake ...matt a raptor kit is as fallows ....64cc airsal kit, direct intake, 16/16 carb, reed of coarse, with a technigas .... you just simply have a 64cc airsal kit

this is the raptor kit

1187191259_208cc93f8592778a588b6b48464ee89c.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account