FS or Trade Murry frame and tank

murry frame and gas tank (no rust) i bought my maxi and the guy threw the prats in for free. any takers? i live in chicago and would like to keep it local. trade for puch parts or soemthing. let me know

Re: FS or Trade Murry frame and tank

hey dude this is going to sound really weird but i can vouch for its legitness.

I know people in the netherlands who would KILL for this frame. over there almost all they have is the korado and the maxi. the tube frames like the pinto, swinnger, freespirit and murray are HIGHLY sought after.

My puch friends in the netherlands have asked me to find them x30 frames (thats what they call the tube style frames) for them. Many of them would be willing to trade parts for it too. they have stuf likc kickstart and manual shift engines, 5 star rims galor, rare pipes like the simonini ect ect.

if you would be willing to box the frame up and trade for some awesome parts let me know and i will hook you up with the dutch guys.

no dude that sounds pretty sweet. im not looking to make out with any cash but some parts for my maxi would be fucking awsome. hook me up with them ill ill see if they have what i need. thank you

vincent

yeah they definately have some sick ass parts. 5 star rims are so cheap over there too. same with kickstart engines. i wouldnt be suprised if they would trade a set or 2 of 5 stars, a kickstart e50 and a nice exhaust for that frame.

send me a picture to haroldiv@gmail.com and i will forward it to a couple people i know are looking for tube frames. i will even help you arrange the shipping so its cheap as possible.

allright dude ill get one that. my camera is being used but il get them to you asap.

i need new rear shocks for my puch maxi. if you could find out if they have a nice pair. the ones that came on my bike. are part plastic and dont support shit.

thank you

vincent

Harold, I also have a Murray frame. It is just a frame. Nothing else. Would anyone over there be intersted?

kev

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account