Zanetti Bicizeta

hi iam new to this forum. i have recently bought a 1970 Zanetti Bicizeta for 20$ it runs and its in pretty good condition. i was wondering if anyone would know how much somthing like this is worth. i dont know if i want to sell it yet but i would just like to get an idea of how much to ask for it if i do decide to sell it. Any info on this moped would be much help.

Thanks

Jordon

Re: Zanetti Bicizeta

yeah me too i never owned a moped before and i ve been looking for a moped thats cheap so how much do you think you would sell it for?

got to be worth at least $250, if you decide to sell let me know Mike

Leon Swarmer /

Front wheel drivers that aren't solex's don't generally go as high as conventional

Sounds like it's worth twenty dollars.

The Bicizeta is from 1968. The engine was originally designed for an industrial sprayer and runs at a fairly high rpm, as a result, they run HOT. There are ZERO parts available for these bikes and they are prone to blowing the cylinder base gasket. Thats an 8 hour job IF you had the gasket. I was a mechanic for these 30 years ago when I was in High school. Its probably worth what you paid; Dont break it!

There was one on ebay two weeks ago. It was pretty much all complete. Sold $128.

Bought one on ebay for $350 , and it took over a month to get here. (with a rippoff $200 shipping charge). When it arrived I found a cracked weld, missing tail-light and missing Idle screw. Aside from that, surprisingly it is runs okay-sorta. Just need a replacement tail-light. The Dellorto carb parts are easy to find.

I've got the manual scanned in if you'd like a copy.

1290208699_zanetti_cover.jpg

Hi Jayster.

I just got Zaneeti on ebay a month ago unfortunately, the engine was block.

So, please kindly send me the manual copy to me : cepirusli@gmail.com

I really appreciate for your kind sharing.

warm regards from Indonesia

Cepi

jordan... im the 'burgh and may be interested in the zanetti if you decide to go with a bigger/faster/more legit penndot legal titled ped. Mike and i are on different budgets ha, but I have a zanetti restoration underway and I would love to have the parts on hand. pm me anytime

arrrrrgh..... fooled by a resurrected 5yr old post

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account