wtb puch frame

im looking for any puch frame would like maxi but doesnt matter lemme know what you got

Re: wtb puch frame

BUMP

how about a free spirit frame? no tank

how much and do you have any pics

ive got a pic of the complete bike...........it was missing the tank...I pretty much stripped it....seat and rack and forks, rear swingarm and the rear fender maybe go with it.thats about it everything else has been robbed off it for another project.......I dunno, make me an offer.........Ill get a pic of the stripped bike maybe this weekend

I have one or two. If you can wait a few days, I would be happy to ship it

kev

If you want a Maxi frame Kev is the man, he's gotten me a couple that have clean tanks and are in decent shape.\

Dan

skywriter... i am interested in the main frame and swingarm, ill email you

alright cool how much would you sell the frame for an do you have any electronics you would sell with it

jeremy, you might be better off taking kevins offer......his is probably a lot nicer.........mine is totally stripped....even the wiring harness.....also it will need a tank........this has a separate tank that was missing when I got the bike. ..

ALRIGHT I GUESS I WILL THANK YOU THOUGH FOR THE OFFER

Hey, I tried to send an email, and it was rejected. If you are intersted, please email me

kev

email sent

I didnt mean to come across the wrong way.ill still get you a pic and I am probly closer than kev. but hes got a maxi which is what I thought u were looking for,,,see what he comes up with first ''''''''

OK I WILL

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account