Puch Magnum 350

Hey this guy is selling his Puch Magnum for 350 runs great has no problems with it. I was going to buy it my self but i dont have the cash right now. he lives in kentucky.

Re: Puch Magnum 350

is it the one in the profile?

yes it is

sweet. what we talkin?

He wants it sold by tomorrow so act on it quick before he puts it on ebay and you know how it can go for on there so get it while you can

what are you talking about? how do you get a hold of the guy? why is his moped in your profile? I don't get this.

i was going to buy it about two weeks ago and i never came up with the money. I was sure it was going to be mine at the time so i used Magnum picture in my profile thats all but. if you want his email, email me first

I think your talking about this guy named Doug and I'm 99.9% sure it's already sold.

how much?

I think (If it was Doug's Magnum) $450. Quite a steal for whoever got it eh! It was 70cc with a biturbo, delorto and everything!

what is the vin # on that moped.

Hey, I doubt this is still available but if it has no problems I"m ready to buy and am in Kentucky.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account