Trading hard to find Puch cylinder for...

Trading a brand new 80cc Zeta cylinder with a ghillardoni head or some puch 5 star wheels, magnum seat, magnum left hand side compartment cover.

If you're not intrested in the kit, other items up on the trading block:

Maxi forks

Magnum forks (non-hydaulic variety)

Numerous bing carbs

Sachs engine w/ carb and intake (for pedals in frame sachs)

& just about any other puch items you need

Trading hard to find Puch cylinder for...

What are you looking for?

Re: Trading hard to find Puch cylinder for...

Sorry dude, that should have read:

"Trading a brand new 80cc Zeta cylinder with a ghillardoni head FOR some puch 5 star wheels, magnum seat, magnum left hand side compartment cover.

and by "cylinder" I meant the whole kit: Cylinder, piston, wrist pin, circlips, ring and head.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

what do you want for the magnum forks? I would need the whole headset too if you've got it.

What's a zeta kit look like? Can you post a pic? I have a set of german 5 stars that use the pedals as the brake mechanism like a bmx bike, press the pedal backwards and it engages brakes.

Dan

Pic 1

1186104342_zeta1.jpg

pic2

1186104377_zeta_80cc_with_24mm_mikuni.jpg

pic 3

1186104469_e50zeta.jpg

Pic from mopshop.de. They carry the kit and intakes which allow you to easily mount up a 20mm dellorto. It is listed as a parmakit there because zeta was bought out by them years ago.

1186104545_47mm_parma_zeta.jpg

what would u sell the kit for.......is it for a magnum? meaning different angle exhaust port........would you possibly be interested in a pair of snowflake style grimecas ?

sorry, I got confused about the exhaust thingy,

That is correct, it does have an angled exhaust port. Also, the exhaust port is even bigger than the ones found on new 80cc metrakits.

Sky,

I forgot to add that no, I am not looking for grimecas or looking to sell the kit. This bugger is up for trade only.

I've got a pair of 5 stars I'll trade for it. Email me

Mkelley, the forks are 80 shipped. They were just repainted and look brand new right now

i have a seat for a magnum ill trade

I have a mint magnum seat and covers that have been painted white and givin new stikers, how much extra cash would you want for the whole kit including the trade? I also have the nice hydrolic forks i would trade in. let me know, im flexable and have a shit ton of moped parts.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account