F/S A35 cylinder, piston, and head

this is a A35 cylinder, piston, and head. All of it is in great condition. The head is like new and there are no ware marks in the cylinder walls. Before I took everything off it made great compression and ran like a champ. Here are some pics:

--john--

Re: F/S A35 cylinder, piston, and head

bumb

bump

How much're you lookin' for?

Shipping to 98011?

I sold my top-end to dean for the magnumos... I wouldn't mind getting another one and playing around w/ some port work...

Lemme know!

I can do 50 shipped thats with everything: head, cylinder, piston, reed, oil injector w/ bolt and adapter and bango.?

--john--

yes or no

i might be interested. Do you know the bolt spacings in mm on the cylinder and the bore and stroke of that cylinder? it would be for another engine maybe. -and i would just want the cylinder head and piston and pin.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

casey, that's magnomos, you jerk.

also, if casey doesn't want it, i'll give you $40 shipped and you can keep all of the oil injector stuff. :D

no i dont know any of that. and for dean deff not 40 shipped i just did that for a cylinder only and it was a a3.

--john--

i dunno -40 for a cylinder shipped sounds more than reasonable. i just got a nice puch cylinder and head for around 30 shipped.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i bought a 300 mile cyl and piston for 20, and a complete kickstart a35 for 60 plus shipping.. it's my opinion that who ever paid 40 last time over paid.

Alrite what ever ill sell everything for 40 plus shipping a atleast want 40 in my pocket. What is your zip code so i can get a price on shipping.

--john--

P.S. who is buying this dean or markryan?

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

40 shipped was my offer.

also, the more i think about it, the more i would rather find a complete parts motor. i already have a spare cyl off the kickstart to play around with.

and i have no use for that oil pump stuff, except maybe to send to jerry.

ill do 40 plus shipping nothing lower. so markryan you want it?

--john--

i would need the bolt spacing measurements, so maybe.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account