Moped Frames + Stuff = $10!

I'm trying to get rid of two Italian moped frames (NO ENGINES on these bikes) and with that you will also get all the bits and bobs that are on the frames. The two bikes are:

1. Italtelai Pacer, manufactured in 1977.

2. Piaggio Ciao, manufactured in 1974. (front wheel missing)

Also, with the sale of these two frames you will get a bucket of miscellaneous moped crap (mostly pulled from the Pacer) including grips, levers, cables, speedo, a couple of carbs in various forms. These bikes might be good to have around for parts, or if you have a moped restoration/mod project in mind.

Basically I have no time, space or cash to put into bringing these bikes back to life. I would if I could.

$10 for the whole pile!

Re: Moped Frames + Stuff = $10!

I'm in Ottawa, Ontario - by the way.

I'm in Barrie, ON and very interested!

pics?

if you'll ship it, i'll pay pal you

Oooo shipping moped frames? That'd cost a bundle wouldn't it?

Here's a pic - note that the front wheel from the orange bike is gone now (gave it to someone that needed one).

1186079715_100_5397.jpg

Ohhh I wish I had a truck and a garage, Would I be able to buy most of the parts for $10 and leave you with most of the frame to sell?

Would you be willing to sell and ship the rear wheel on that ciao?

man i'd buy everything you have for the ciao..but i would need it shipped. i think shipping would be like 30-40 dollars

I gotta get rid of it all....it's an all or nothing deal....my parents want their driveway back...lol

Fifty2One /

Email me your addy and I will puck it all up for $10 over the long weekend.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account