WTB: Puch Techno Circuit Exhaust

Yeah, so I'm looking online for a Puch Techno Circuit exhaust... can't seem to find one in stock anywhere. Gently used would even be ok.

Also, if and when I find one, I'll be selling my Puch Proma Gran Prix exhaust...

Thanks in advance for any leads...

Justin

Re: WTB: Puch Techno Circuit Exhaust

77 has an order of the tecno circuits coming from 50cc

Thanks. I appreciate the head's up. I'll keep an eye out on their site.

I'd still be interested if anybody else has one, or knows where they are... now.

Justin

Huh?

That's the ebay contact for treatshq. Benjamin at treatshq is awesome. He hooked me up with my Homoet 4p which wasn't even listed.

Ahhh.

That's cool.

I'll certainly contact this treatshq place.

Justin

Hey Jason I have one that has a little use on it. It mounts out to the right and its somewhat of a pain in the ass to mount. If you can have someone reweld the exhaust flange to give a little more room it would be easier. All said and done you can have it for 50 bucks I enclosed a pic

1186102230_techno_pipe.jpg

Dan, I appreciate the offer... that particular one is for a tomos... I just sold my Tomos a month or so ago, or I'd buy it anyway.

I need a Puch model... I'm mounting it to a Minarelli V1, since there are NO minarelli performance pipes available... ever....

Thanks again though...

Anybody else?

Justin

I will buy that. You have aim instand messager? 50 bucks SOLD.

sorry .. I should of look at the pic damn it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account