WTB: **Garelli Exhaust**

leo vinci circuit exhaust for a garelli Super Sport. actually just a new exhaust setup for my 1983 garelli SS, i don't care if it's custom made, NOS, expansion, Bi-turbo custom made to fit a garelli, a glass pack jammed on a pipe. PVC pipe, a cardboard paper towel roll coated in ceramic, or an opening in a coffee can. someone give me something better then my old, ruste,d carbed, up POS exhaust.

Re: WTB: **Garelli Exhaust**

no one has anything for me? crap!!!

Timmy Southpark /

atleast you got a full exhaust, i'm missing hte baffle on mine.

bump

I have a couple of stock Garelli exaust. One black, and one rusty chrome.

hey jon, if its not carb'd up would you be willing to part with either? and how much? and how much for shipping? and then they fit the super sport right?

oh, and jon, i'm about to leave work, and for some strange reason moped army doesnt work on my home computer...odd eh? so email me at the email in my profile. i'll buy an exhaust from you tonite f you tell me how much you want, and maybe we can set up something thru paypal

bump

Why not just burn out the carbon?

no blow torch, and i think the head pipe is rusty

if i can upgrade...why not? you know what i mean?

ok, and guys forgot to mention, i live in chicago, i cant just go around blowing huge flames through a muffler in the city. thats why i'd rather buy something new

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account