wtt also buy

ok heres the deal i have a 1977 batavus VA (30mph) with just over 900 miles on it, it has a new ring, and a new spare, it runs, but just needs a smaller jet, to run wel, it runs now just not that good (4 strokes) it has a dellorto 12:14 on it and also the fenders are removed, it needs electrical work, but every thing is there i have most everything i took off, it will run very good when u put the right jet it (about 36 or more), it has no title but i will include a bill of sale and a paper telling you how to obtain a title (from the dmv) it needs work but the paint for the most part is very good, i need to trade for a titled moped, either puch or tomos it does not have to run just needs a title and most everything there, also i will add cash if necessary, pick up only, also it has some mild port work done to it, i will include everything i have moped wise, which includes a pair of tomos shocks (white) and a 22 tooth rear tomos sprocket, i also have a 1977 schwinn varsity in excelent condition just needs tires and a good cleaning i need this in a hurry as i am going for my liscense on the 13th oor 14th, i forget which,

please

Re: wtt also buy

also no exhaust and horn dont work or switches

also i have brand new tires for it un used

bump ( sry i know the rul;es but i really need this

bump

See Ya Moped Army /

Didn't you recently say that it was going to be real easy to get a title? Reality set in?

i didnt try yet actually lol

See Ya Moped Army /

Why not try?

well i will but i need a moped to take the test on and well my moped is kinda illegal right now

You need to take a test to get your Ped titled? I guess you learn something new everyday. Someone told me that since mine was from 1976 and an antique, I wouldn't need a title.

See Ya Moped Army /

Get it titled and take the test. If it's as easy as the DMV told you it would be, you should be in and out of the DMV in 15 minutes with title in hand. However, the reaility is you will not get a title.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account