TOMOS ON CRAIGS LIST

Re: TOMOS ON CRAIGS LIST

ha $120

yeah but i for got to add i have a front rim and an almost complete carb and handle bars that go with it

If you don't sell it i'll give you 60 bucks for it.

Will you ship? If so, what would the price be to Wisconsin? Can you put it into a couple different boxes?

I have been wanting a Top Tank Cafe Project, and this might be it. Any title for it?

thanks, chris.

If that would be too expensive to ship the frame, I would want the following parts. The Tank, The Seat, the Front Forks.

I call dibs if I can't get the whole thing shipped for a reasonable price.

Alright well here is th deal i have no clue how to check for shipping cost what woul i have to do ?

Umm...find out weight, and check with UPS or whatever you want to ship with. And do you have the title?

I would be most interested in just the gas tank, forks, seat, and the engine (is the engine running?). If you have the title, i would take the whole thing.

Tell me what's best.

Also, if it's better, email me at tennisdefeatsrey@gmail.com to discuss it.

Thanks,

Chris

yes it runs i just got a new bike and took some parts off it was a police recovery bike as in some one stole moped and put my engine on it and i just got the whole thing and i have a set of forks if u would like to buy them but it doesnt have the title and im not really trying to part it out. and i have a frame this is striped complete ly ready for paint with forks for 30

Targa LX Frame? No title I'm assuming. I just don't want a stolen bike, really bad idea for me to have.

I have a running 1978 Tomos A3. I have a 1979 Frame (without forks) and I want to make that into a top tank. I plan to paint that and make it into a top tank. But i need an engine, tank, seat, and forks.

How much for the engine (and everything included with that, ignition coil and stuff), forks, tank, and seat?

The bike really isn't complete, and you'll make more money parting it honestly. I would pay for those items. I just think realistically, it isn't cost effective to ship that entire frame. I think the gas tank, the forks, the seat, and the engine would be the best.

Thanks for all the help so far.

alright lemme find out how much i could get for these parts and ill let you know but the forks i have need to be painted

I plan on painting the entire frame anyways, so no big deal

ok cool ohh and i have found a carb also

Complete, and what size? 14:12 Dellorto? what price are you looking at for all this? And also, how much extra would I have to throw in for all the wiring. Like, Throttle, lights, kill switch, ect. For whatever lights you have?

Thanks a bunch man,

Chris

how about this 100 for every thing except the frame

also i have a 70cc kit jug i will sell if the price is right

I live out in Lovettsville VA, It's about an hour away. If it's still for sale I can probably come down this weekend and pick it up.

ok that sounds good not trying to ship

damn, I want this thing...what shape is the frame in? I would pay that $100 no problem....

Basically, I want everything on that bike, minus the frame. This includes Shocks, Brake Levers, Wiring, Engine, Seat, Tank. That is what I want. I don't need the frame, it would be nice in some regards, but I think my A3 frame will work, and shipping on the frame would be a shit load.

If you don't do the frame man, you can undo everything and ship it all in like 3 boxes shipping shouldn't be bad then, like $50 for everything.

hey tim when ever you are done with the bike i would love to see it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account