**Fixer Upper Mopeds For Sale in Akron Ohio**

I have several mopeds that I need to get rid of. None of them are running, and need a good amount of work.

There are Vespa, Generals, Hondas, Batavus, Minarellis, and others. If you are intersted, email me. Also, they are for pickup in Ohio.

Please email for pictures as well

Thanks

kev

Re: **Fixer Upper Mopeds For Sale in Akron Ohio**

Do you have anything with a puch motor?

can you email me some pics of the minarelli peds? And prices on all?

No Puchs. I will send some pics of the Minarelli peds...

Kev

What are the Honda peds, odd-and-ends? I am looking specifically for interesting NC50 parts

Send me pics on best vespa you have i have extra engine just sitting here...thanks!!

hey. if you could email me about what you have, minarelli wise, that would be great.

Emails sent

kev

What do you have for Minarelli stuff. Just whole bikes?

Tim

will you send me general and minarelli pics

got any bats left? im in on the minarellis as well. and generals.

The Generals are top-tanks right? My friend's been looking for a top tank because he likes my Puch Magnum more than any of my step through's. Whatever top tanks you have, please email me with a picture and your price.

Thanks,

Alex

Emails sent

kev

do you have a rear turn signal bracket for a 1982 Honda NU50 Urban Express?

Thanks,

Sorry, no

Kev

Anyone else. I am looking for $150 each

Kev

Hey Kevin,

I tried to call you a few times using the number you emailed me and I left a message but no-one ever answered the phone. So Anyways, my friend was mainly interested in either the Derbi or the Lazer because they look to be the most complete. He doesn't know as much about mopeds as me so I'm helping him figure which bike he'd rather buy. Mainly we just want to know what parts both are missing and how much work either one would take to run as far as the engine's having compression, spark and fuel. You can email me back or call me at 614-442-0170

Alex, I will give you a call tomorrow

Kev

Kevin,

My friend is really trying to get one of those mopeds namely like I said the derbi or the lazer. You never called me and I tried calling you multiple times with no answer. If you just call me or I can call you and tell what wrong/ missing on each moped and what it's going to take for them to run. If you did this today me and my friend would be able to frive up to akron tomorrow to pick up whatever moped we decide on.

My number is listed in one of the posts above. I'll try to call you but if you see this post today just call me. Me and friend are really trying to get this done by tomorrow because we won't really have any other free time during summer to come pick a moped up.

I need motobecane and minarelli engines, and some general parts. Email me if you still have these things.

Kev,

If you are parting out the general and it is the top tank will you save all the screws and bolts, axles and triple tree clamps. I understand if someone wants to buy the whole bike they have priority but if you start parting it out i will pay good money for all the screws and engine bolts, fork nuts, axles, etc. basically all the small hardware that gets thrown out or discarded. Let me know, thanks.

Alex, I sent you a detailed email explaining the condition of the two mopeds you were intersted in.

Mark, I may have the parts in a few weeks. If you can wait that long, cool

Bret, I will email you

kev

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account