-Seat

-Suspension springs

-Rear and Front forks

-E-mail me for more

Stevepamboukes@yahoo.com.

Re: Sachs Parts FS

email sent

how much for the exhaust, handlebars, rear brake lever and perch and a LH side cover?

Exhaust is incomplete. No endpiece. I can take the endpiece off of another sachs, and sell the whole thing to you for $35 plus shipping. The handlebars go for 20 plus shipping. Sachs Sevilles don't have rear brake levers, they use foot brakes with a brake rod... pretty sweet. Brake levers are fairly interchangable though, I think. No side cover.

-Steve

actually all we need is the endpiece.........front part with the threaded rod is there......

well make me offer for the endpiece. I kinda like having it for two reasons: I drive this thing around regularly and it looks nice, and I'm trying to sell my sachs, and having a part like that is a good selling point. For the right price I could part with it, I suppose.

-Steve

how's the kickstand? Mine lets my bike slump and tip unless its really flat and level ground, how does this one hold up? and do you have any idea if the rear shocks would be compatible with a sachs balboa? Thanks, Pat

No kickstand, sorry. Send some pics of a sachs balboa? I can look and compare to what I have. They might be the same.

-Steve

Ill take a pic this weekend and u can see if yours is the same

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account