F/S:87 Kamasura (sachs) moped $125 runs

This is an odd/rare moped. Has 2 gas tanks, one under the seat and one on front of frame. Holds about 2 gallons of gas lol. Has sachs 505 motor. I got it running, and it runs excellent when up on the kickstand, revs good and idles good. But when you drop it off the kickstand and try to go it only goes about 15 mph, and seems to backfire a little bit. Compression is VERY good, about 160 lbs. I quickly set the point gap, so it could be off a bit. But starts easily, just needs some tinkering. I want to concentrate/spend my time on my minarellis. First $125 gets it. Located in holland, Michigan 49424

1185396935_mopeds_137.jpg

Re: F/S:87 Kamasura (sachs) moped $125 runs

picture 2

1185396954_mopeds_138.jpg

how far is holland from chicago? i'll scoop it up!

email sent

about 2 hours, 150 miles. Not too bad

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

You make a deal w/ Cory for this Huffy or is it still available?

still available, must go soon

its going up on ebay with a cheap buy it now price, so probobly wont last on ebay for very long. So anybody who wants this thing better jump on it.

Price is $100 firm.

Gahhhh!!! I hate it when I am at work, can't bid on ebay things! Man I really don't want to let this one go... Any way I can convince you to hang on to it Huffy?

Come get it after work if you want? I can wait to list it on ebay if you want? This thing is a project man, both tanks pretty rusty. It has been hard wired just to get spark so none of the lights work ect...

Tell you what man...go ahead and put it on eBay Yeah, I know, flip-flopping, but here's why. I wanted to grab this so my brother could have a project to work on, but he's dead set against getting a moped for some reason. Stubborn idiot. I am still interested, but it might be better for someone else who doesn't have one to start with. If nobody snatches it quick I'll probably end up bidding on it if it is still there, but I could not pick it up until Sunday. Thanks for the response and good luck, I hope it makes it to a good home!

thanks anyways man. My brother just bought a 93 honda elite off me, and put 60 miles on it in the first day. He too did not want one, and thought they were stupid as hell. But once he rode one....

argh! come on, hehe, hold it, i'll give you $125 for it , dont ebay it, just give me til the weekend. and i will come scoop it up, for real! i'm serious, i might come and get it tonite!. just wait what do you think?

argh! come on, hehe, hold it, i’ll give you $125 for it , dont ebay it, just give me til the weekend. and i will come scoop it up, for real! i’m serious, i might come and get it tonite!. just wait what do you think?

I can hold off on ebaying it till this weekend, thats fine. I thought you meant the weekend after this weekend.

nope nope, i got your email. i'mma get her to roll through with me tomorrow after i get off work, you're pretty close, so we'll throw it in the back of my dads truck, and brng it back to the windy. email me your number, so i can call tonight with the details of us coming to get it.

Didn't mean to try and muscle you out Cory, hope you can get her ship-shape again!

bah, no worries mate. its' a numbers game. i'm just tryin to help the GF out. and the kama will be a good fit for her, cuz it aint that fast

Cory, emailed ya my phone number.

sweet! i'm on it!

still available, other deals fell through

BUMP

yeah, sorry man..she begged for it, and thought i was going to buy it. i'm still going to come get that frame today tho

Where are you at, Holland?

Nevermind, should have paid more attention to the original post. What needs to be done on the bike? Just Rewiring? Is it hard to get repair manuals/part manuals/wiring diagrams for this ped?

Thanks,

Caleb D.

Sorry one more question...Is that a battery under the seat? If so, what is it used for?

moped just sold for $73. The battery is for the blinkers, manuals and wiring diagrams/parts I couldnt find anywhere.

lol, well hell.........her broke ass coulda afforded that

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/384939651.html

Related? Ridiculous price....

I wonder if it is the same person that bought it from you, Huffy

whether it came from huffy or not, i flagged it as "too commercial". they're obviously trying to make a sucker out of somebody

thats the same kind, but not the same one. Mine had no headlight, taillight, basket, side covers, and a bent as fuck rear fender.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account