Cleaning my garage: Sachs/Puch/Motobecane parts.

I am moving in a couple of weeks and want to get rid of the spare parts I have laying around. Some of the parts are nice some are crap. If you want anything make an offer.

http://www.nickcb.com/partssale/partssale.html

Re: Cleaning my garage: Sachs/Puch/Motobecane part

how much for the high flow air filter, shipped? (cincinnati ohio)

How about $12 for the high flow, shipped? That includes $5.00 for shipping.

how much for the bing carbs?

Which Bings, the Sachs Bings are really nice, I would like $45 shipped maybe. The Puch Bings need a cleaning, do you think $35 is a fair price shipped?

how much for the motobecane wheel shipped to 22802?

How about $40 bucks for the Motobecane wheel shipped?

How much for the good Puch exhaust and carb?

How much for the low rise bars shipped to 44883?

Still have the air filter?

Price shipped to Sacramento 95820 ?

hey nick I sent you an email-

nc50junkie - How about $40 for the good Puch exhaust shipped. I said $35 for the Puch Bing carbs already but if sage wants them he posted first.

Jake - Would $15 shipped be OK for the low rise bars. Check how your bike mounts bars. You might need to grind your clamps a little bit on certain models.

Grant - If you are referring to the Puch high flow I think it is already sold. If it falls through I'll let you know.

Just want to say that this is a nice way to put your surplus up for sale. Quick pic and description. Good job.

is the Columbia Commuter a minarelli. If so, how much you asking for the frame and tins shipped.

to zip 17509. sorry

The Columbia is a Sachs frame, sorry. Also it is probably not worth shipping.

Need throttle assembly for puch the kind that is just the handle not with brake lever...79 thanx bryan skoolieb@yahoo.com

how much for the coil

I don't have a throttle assembly for the Puch. All I have is what is pictured in the first link.

If you are referring to the Sachs stator plate and magneto that is sold. If you are talking about the Puch stator plate that is pictured with the bottom end that is still for sale.

Nick.

How much you want for the black lowrise bars shipped to Ontario?

Have you sold the good puch exhaust yet? I live in nyc 11215 and am willing to pay $45 if the inside of the exhaust is clean. Mine is really slowing my bike down and I don't have the tools to clean it.

Thanks, Erin

JafarS - would $15 shipped be OK for the low rise bars. Check how your bike mounts bars. You might need to grind your clamps a little bit on certain models.

Erin - The exhaust is clean. Someone told me that they wanted it but they haven't sent money yet. If they don't soon then you can have it.

Email me.

Nick

Have you sold the good puch exhaust yet? I live in nyc 11215 and am willing to pay $45 if the inside of the exhaust is clean. Mine is really slowing my bike down and I don

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account