batavus bike for sale

I got a batavus bike for sale as parts or whole...listed this bike on ebay, someone bid but only want the carb off the Bike so the rest of it is for sale as is or for parts....ask for parts, name a price let me know....it is a laura m-56 enigne.....pick up or shipping (you pay)

1185389929_picture_005.jpg

Re: batavus bike for sale

I have various other parts for sale too jsut ask...i have all covers etc just not on the bike.......Engine does run but it will need a piston ring, carb and the drive belt does not stay on the pulleys

I have a Batavus that would love a playmate. Where are you and what are you asking?

Mike i am located in Stamford CT.

I am asking for 140 for whats left of the bike but you can talk me down in the price

hey, I'll buy the engine off you for $50

Jeez, CT is quite the drive from the detroit area. I believe I have saw your listings on Ebay since I search the Batauvus quite regularly. Can we throw the sucker in a box and ship it over here? If not I guess I will have to pass.

In all honesty I may have bought an encarwi carb off you. I had to replace my exisitng carb and found one on Ebay. HMMM, if it was you maybe I can get the repeat customer discount.

michel

The engine is yours for 50 bucks...but i do warn you Its not tip top order...there will be no carb...and the drive belt does not stay on the pulleys....and it needs a piston ring which broke off early this summer....let me know

You still pay shipping not sure how much that would be

I'm interested in the headlight/speedo, and maybe the seat. Email sent.

zachary Guajardo /

how much for the Bosch 3 wire stator and magneto. And will this work on at 504 sachs that is on a sparta?

im looking for actually 2 encarwi sa8 carbs. if anyone has any or knows where to get any that would be awsome. im willing to pay top dollar

how much for the rims shipped to 95833?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account