Is this a good deal in Livonia Mich?

Re: Is this a good deal in Livonia Mich?

Get it

It just seems very expensive for a non-running moped. On top of that how abundant ARE jAWA PARTS?

yeah,does seem a bit pricey,maybe talking the person down a bit,you can find parts but not easily.

I will let it sit then and if it is still there in a week I will give him a call. I have a Batavus and that is hard enough to get parts for. I need a PUCH!!

I want a puch too,easy to find parts,Id recommend getting one of those instead,for 500 dollars you can get a running puch.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No Jawa, no way! No $500 for a non running bike! No! Never!

brets right,if you sold that running,and in perf conition youd get 250 max

Thats what I thought. Thanks guys. The detroit metro Craigslist is filled with Peds but they are all brands that are not very abundant and they want WAY too much money. I got my Batavus for a $100.

JAWAS SUCK BALLS

dont get it, wait for a better deal for a better moped

That guy has been trying to sell that thing forever. Probably worth about $100 if you ask me. And that Cimatti gas tank? Makes me wonder what else is cobbled together.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account