Really need sachs parts.

i'm looking for a few sachs parts for my latest rebuild.

crank

head

mag assembly

if you have any of these parts for a 505/1D motor i would love to buy them off of you.

thanks.

Re: Really need sachs parts.

I have all these parts in LIKE NEW CONDITION.I keep telling you this, and you keep starting new threads about it. Parts for the 505/1D are not cheap, you will not find them nearly this cheap ANYWHERE. Thought you ordered them from germany? My 505/1D motor is on ebay with 1 day left, the bid is at $80. You will not find all the parts you need for even twice that much. I know, I rebuilt this one, cost me over 200.

not trying to be rude man, just saying that after this motor sells tomorrow on ebay, you're going to have to spend ALOT more for those parts you need.

look i'm not trying to be rude but i know exactly where to get the parts and exactly how much they will cost me and i will have no problem getting them. but if i can get the parts i need for really cheep i'm going and if not so be it.

as far as your motor goes i'll most likely win it even thought i havent bid on it het you know its a strategy thing.

so i think we'll still be in touch.

and if any one else has these parts let me know please.

Makes me want to outbid you just for the hell of it.

BTW Huffy, this chome fender looks amazing. I picked up a few of your other parts just to have backups. Glad I did!

sweet man, glad your happy. Most parts cleaned up really good. The chainguard looks pretty good too. It has one spot on the top where it was a little rough, but its the nicest I've seen. Cant believe nobody bid on the rear rack, it was gorgeous. You have any minarelli parts, I'll trade you that rear rack. I have a bunch of parts that didnt sell too if you want them cheap.

Email me and let me know what you have. I meant to bid on that magneto cover but I forgot. I dont have any Minarelli parts.

email sent

can I get a list of what parts you didnt sell either?

all I got left now is a pair of rear shocks off a sachs eagle II and the right sidecover for a sparta.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account